LEA may refer to:
- Labour Electoral Association, British Liberal-Labour organisation
- Late Embryogenesis Abundant protein, protein that protects against desiccation and freezing in bacteria, plants and animals.
- Laredo Energy Arena, a hockey stadium in Laredo, Texas
- Law enforcement agency, or Law enforcement authority
- Lear Corporation, where LEA is the stock symbol of this automotive parts supplier after it exited Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Load Effective Address, an assembly language instruction
- Local Education Authority, the part of a council in England or Wales that is responsible for education within that council's jurisdiction
- Local education agency, a public school district in the United States.
Lea may refer to:
- Darrell Lea, Australian company making and selling chocolate
- Lea Gottlieb, Hungarian-born Israeli fashion designer
- Lea Hernandez, American comic book and webcomic artist
- Lea Nordheim, Dutch Olympic champion gymnast