Le Pen may refer to :
- Le Pen (surname), a Breton surname, meaning 'the head'.
- Jean-Marie Le Pen, a French politician.
- Marine Le Pen, a French politician, daughter of Jean-Marie.
- Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, a French politician, granddaughter of Jean-Marie and niece of Marine.
- Ulrich Le Pen, a French football player.
Famous quotes containing the word pen:
“This is no rune nor symbol,
what I mean is it is so simple
yet no trick of the pen or brush
could capture that impression;
what I wanted to indicate was
a new phase, a new distinction of colour.”
—Hilda Doolittle (18861961)