KRI, kri, or Kri may refer to:
- kri — the Krio language ISO 639-3 ISO language code.
- Kri — the Kri language, a Vietic language
- KRI or Koichi's Ruby Interpreter, the acronym for YARV, the official Ruby interpreter for Ruby programming language 1.9.
- KRI — or Kapal Perang Republik Indonesia — designs any Navy Vessel of The Republic of Indonesia (see also Indonesian Navy).
- KRI — or Kebun Raya Indonesia — acronym for Indonesian name of the Bogor Botanical Gardens in Indonesia.
- KRI — The acronym for the Russian Game Developer's Conference
- Kri, Karunki railway station — discontinued railway station in Finland.
- Kri, Karungi railway station — railway station in Sweden.
- Key Risk Indicator — a measure used in management to indicate how risky an activity is.
- KRI, Komitet za rabochiy internatsional, Russian section of the Committee for a Workers' International