Ken or KEN may refer to:
- Ken (県) meaning "prefecture" in Japanese - see Prefectures of Japan
- Ken (film), 1964 Japanese film
- Kèn (musical instrument) from Vietnam
- Komisja Edukacji Narodowej, Polish National Board of Education
- In the Scots Language, "ken" means "know".
- Ken River in India
- Ken (doll), a product by Mattel
- Ken Magazine, a large-format political magazine
Read more about Ken: Technology, People
Famous quotes containing the word ken:
“Is America a land of God where saints abide for ever? Where golden fields spread fair and broad, where flows the crystal river? Certainly not flush with saints, and a good thing, too, for the saints sent buzzing into mans ken now are but poor- mouthed ecclesiastical film stars and cliché-shouting publicity agents.
Their little knowledge bringing them nearer to their ignorance,
Ignorance bringing them nearer to death,
But nearness to death no nearer to God.”
—Sean OCasey (18841964)