Kaz or KAZ may refer to:
- KAZ, the ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Kazakhstan
- Kaz Incorporated, a manufacturer of small home appliances including humidifiers and air cleaners.
- Frankie Kazarian, American wrestler
- Bill Kazmaier, former three-time World's Strongest Man
- Scott Kazmir, a Major League Baseball player with the nickname 'Kaz'
- K.A.Z, a Japanese musician with Spread Beaver, Oblivion Dust, Spin Aqua, the Hyde band, and others
- Kaz Hayashi, a Japanese professional wrestler
- KAZ (electric vehicle), a Japanese 8-wheel limousine-style electric concept car of 2003
- KAZ (factory), a Soviet truck factory located in Kutaissi, Georgia. The factory was named after Sergo Ordzhonikidze
- Kaz (TV series), a CBS television series starring Ron Leibman
- Kaz, one of three 2002 FIFA World Cup mascots
- Kazimieras G. Prapuolenis, an American cartoonist and illustrator and author of Kaz's Underworld
- Kaz the Minotaur, a fictional character in the Dragonlance universe
- Kaz, Kyrgyzstan, a village in Kyrgyzstan
- Kaz, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Kazakhmys plc (with LSE ticker symbol of 'KAZ'), a UK-registered copper mining company whose main assets are located in Kazakhstan
- Kaz Demille-Jacobsen, a woman who claimed to have survived the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
- Kaz II, a yacht found in 2007 without its crew off the coast of northern Australia
- Kaz Records, a label incorporating Y Records which became part of Castle Communications
- Nicole Kaczmarski, a former professional basketball player, also known by the nickname "Kaz"
- Karen Gillan, a Scottish actress and model, also known by the nickname "Kaz"