- Ryotaro Nogami/Kamen Rider Den-O (野上 良太郎／仮面ライダー電王, Nogami Ryōtarō/Kamen Raidā Den'ō?): A very unlucky young man who discovers the Rider Pass, discovers that he is an individual known as a Singularity Point, and the man destined to become Den-O to fight the Imagin and protect time and space.
- Hana (ハナ?): Another Singularity Point like Ryotaro, Kohana (コハナ?), as she came to be called as she regressed in age due to certain events in the TV series, helps in protecting time and space while keeping the Tarōs in line. Other than her heightened physical strength, Hana also uses a bazooka as her weapon of choice.
- Naomi (ナオミ?): The waitress of the dining car of the DenLiner who is extremely hyper and does not get surprised easily, sticking to her belief of making only coffee despite her batch being poorly made to non-Imagin.
- Owner (オーナー, Ōnā?): The strange man who owns the DenLiner and has a habit of speaking in riddles when it comes to the nature of time. He becomes Chief Inspector of the DenLiner police, forming to get the Rider Pass back from Negataros.
- Airi Nogami (野上 愛理, Nogami Airi?): Ryotaro's elder sister, Hana's future mother and owner of the Milk Dipper.
- Yuto Sakurai/Kamen Rider Zeronos (桜井 侑斗／仮面ライダーゼロノス,, Sakurai Yūto/Kamen Raidā Zeronosu?): A past incarnation of Airi's fiance who disappeared from time and Hana's future father. He has fought alongside Ryotaro as his ally.
- Seigi Ozaki (尾崎 正義, Ozaki Seigi?): Cassanova journalist who is always looking for a new good story to restore his magazine, sometimes revealing Imagin attacks to Ryotaro this way. A regular customer at Milk Dipper, he always tries to court Airi.
- Issē Miura (三浦 イッセー, Miura Issē?): A self-styled super counselor, Miura is also a Milk Dipper regular who tries to court Airi. Miura is the only minor character to be somewhat aware of the Tarōs' possessions of Ryotaro, believing them to be "evil spirits".
- Wataru Kurenai/Kamen Rider Kiva (紅 渡／仮面ライダーキバ, Kurenai Wataru/Kamen Raidā Kiba?): A shy young man who teams up with Kivat to fight the Fangire race and protect humanity from them.
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世, Kibattobatto Sansei?): Called "Kivat" for short, he is a solid character with dry wit, tending to have a bitter attitude. He formed a partnership with Wataru to give him the power of Kiva.
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香, Nomura Shizuka?): A 14-year-old girl who is able to get around the shyness of Wataru, being a motherly figure to him as he teaches her how to play the violin.
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也, Kurenai Otoya?): Wataru's father, a ladies' man and a master violinist. His exploits of battle against the Fangire take place in 1986.
Read more about this topic: Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“A criminal trial is like a Russian novel: it starts with exasperating slowness as the characters are introduced to a jury, then there are complications in the form of minor witnesses, the protagonist finally appears and contradictions arise to produce drama, and finally as both jury and spectators grow weary and confused the pace quickens, reaching its climax in passionate final argument.”
—Clifford Irving (b. 1930)
“Socialist writers are made of sterner stuff than those who only let their characters steeplechase through trouble in order to come out first in the happy ending of moral uplift.”
—Christina Stead (19021983)
“Do you set down your name in the scroll of youth, that are written down old with all the characters of age?”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)