- Audio interview with Dan Balser for Don’t Get Me Started podcast, episode 142. December 2012.
- “What‘s in Your Toolbox: Jesse Ragan,” interview with Ginny Branch Stelling for Design*Sponge blog. November 2012.
- “Beautiful Bitmaps” (project contributor), Uppercase magazine, issue 15. October 2012.
- “Talking Typeface with Jesse Ragan,” interview with TIO Agency Intelligencer blog. July 2012.
- Typography Sketchbooks (featured designer), edited by Steven Heller and Lita Talarico. Thames & Hudson 2011.
- “Font Day: Interview With Jesse Ragan” video, Grace Bonney for Design*Sponge blog. October 2010.
- “Rudolph Ruzicka‘s g,” Grafik magazine guest column. April 2010.
Read more about this topic: Jesse Ragan
Famous quotes containing the word published:
“For with this desire of physical beauty mingled itself early the fear of deaththe fear of death intensified by the desire of beauty.”
—Walter Pater 18391894, British writer, educator. originally published in Macmillans Magazine (Aug. 1878)
“Our fear that Communism might some day take over most of the world blinds us to the fact that anti-communism already has.”
—Anonymous U.S. Analyst In 1967. Quoted in The Uses of Anticommunism, vol. 21, published in The Socialist Register (1985)
“The Great Spirit, who made all things, made every thing for some use, and whatever use he designed anything for, that use it should always be put to. Now, when he made rum, he said Let this be for the Indians to get drunk with, and it must be so.”
—Native American elder. Quoted in Benjamin Franklin, Autobiography, ch. 8 (written 1771-1790, published 1868)