Awards, Nominations and Online Views
*Beyonce "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"
- 522,039,429 online views (visiblemeasure.com/hundred)
- 78 million more views than Michael Jackson's "Thriller"
- 80 million views on YouTube in 3 months
- Most downloaded video on iTunes
- Best Video of the Year BET 2009
- Video of the Year 2009 MTV VMA
- Video of the Year 2009 EMA
*Alicia Keys "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)"
- Outstanding Music Video NAACP Image Award
*Beyonce "Crazy in Love"
- MTV VMA wins - Best Female Video" "Best R&B Video"
- MVPA R&B Video of the Year
- Cads 04 Music Vision Award – "Video of the Year"
*Trident-Anti Gun Crime "RollDeep"
- Video of the Year MTV EMV
- 3 - D&AD Nominations
- Voted Music Video of the Year by Radio #1 listeners
*Beyonce "If I Were a Boy"
- 217,123,321 online views
*Beyonce f.Shakira "Beautiful Liar"
- Most Earthshattering Collaboration MTV VMA
- Nominated Best Director 2007 MTV VMA
- Nominated Video of the Year 2007 BET
Read more about this topic: Jake Nava
Famous quotes containing the word views:
“The universe is wider than our views of it.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)