- A Table to find the Height of the Pole, the Magnetical Declination being given (London, 1602, 4to)
- "Tables for the Improvement of Navigation", printed in the second edition of Edward Wright's treatise entitled Certain Errors in Navigation detected and corrected (London, 1610, 4to)
- A Description of an Instrumental Table to find the part proportional, devised by Mr Edward Wright (London, 1616 and 1618, 12rno)
- Logarithmorum Chilias prima (London, 1617, 8vo) (http://locomat.loria.fr contains a reconstruction of this table)
- Lucubrationes et Annotationes in opera posthuma J. Neperi (Edinburgh, 1619, 4to)
- Euclidis Elementorum VI. libri priores (London, 1620. folio)
- A Treatise on the North-West Passage to the South Sea (London, 1622, 4to), reprinted in Samuel Purchas's Pilgrims, vol. iii. p. 852
- Arithmetica Logarithmica (London, 1624, folio) (http://locomat.loria.fr contains a reconstruction of this table)
- Trigonometria Britannica (Goudae, 1633, folio) (http://locomat.loria.fr contains a reconstruction of this table)
- two Letters to Archbishop Henry Usher
- Mathematica ab Antiquis minus cognita.
Some other works, as his Commentaries on the Geometry of Peter Ramus, and Remarks on the Treatise of Longomontanus respecting the Quadrature of the Circle have not been published.
Read more about this topic: Henry Briggs (mathematician)