- Producers: Brown Bannister, Michael Omartian, Keith Thomas.
- Executive Producer: Michael Blanton, Amy Grant.
- Production Assistant: Jennifer Cooke, Todd Moore.
- Production Coordination: Richard Headen, Janet Hinde, Traci Sterling.
- Engineers: David Ahlert, Jeff Balding, Terry Christian, Gregg Jampol, Laura Livingston, Bill Whittington.
- Overdub Engineer: Steve Bishir, Terry Christian, Bill Deaton, Clark Germain, Rick "Soldier" Will.
- Assistant Engineers: Todd Culross, Bob Loftus, Pat McDougal, Todd Moore, Kelly Pribble.
- Mixed by: Jeff Balding, Terry Christian, Brian Malouf.
- Mixing assistant: Clif Norrell.
- Mastered by: Stephen Marcussen.
- Arranger: Keith Thomas.
- Horn Arrangements: Chris McDonald, Charlie Peacock.
- Design: Rowan Moore.
- Photography: Victoria Pearson-Cameron.
Read more about this topic: Heart In Motion
Famous quotes containing the word production:
“Perestroika basically is creating material incentives for the individual. Some of the comrades deny that, but I cant see it any other way. In that sense human nature kinda goes backwards. Its a step backwards. You have to realize the people werent quite ready for a socialist production system.”
—Gus Hall (b. 1910)
“The production of obscurity in Paris compares to the production of motor cars in Detroit in the great period of American industry.”
—Ernest Gellner (b. 1925)
“An art whose limits depend on a moving image, mass audience, and industrial production is bound to differ from an art whose limits depend on language, a limited audience, and individual creation. In short, the filmed novel, in spite of certain resemblances, will inevitably become a different artistic entity from the novel on which it is based.”
—George Bluestone, U.S. educator, critic. The Limits of the Novel and the Limits of the Film, Novels Into Film, Johns Hopkins Press (1957)