Har may refer to:
- ḪAR, the official copyrighted symbol of Ravidasi
- ḪAR, the Sumero-Akkadian ideogram for "mountain"
- Har is a term used in Hinduism to denote Shiva, also in famous phrase, Har Har Mahadeva, cororally Vishu's another name is Hari. Giving alternative name of cities like Haridwar (Hardwar)
- Har is the Egyptian name for the god Horus.
- Hár (meaning "high"), one of the many names of Odin in Norse mythology.
- Har, a character in the mythological writings of William Blake.
- Hár, a crater on Jupiter's moon Callisto.
- Har is what individuals of the evolved Wraeththu humanoid species refer to themselves as in the 6 part Storm Constantine fantasy series.
Har may be an abbreviation for:
- Human accelerated regions - the name of some human genes
- Heritage at Risk - English heritage's register of endangered historic heritage.
- Han Ah Reum, or H Mart
- har-har - laughing like a pirate
HAR may be an acronym:
- HAR (Highway Advisory Radio), another name for Travelers' Information Stations, a form of broadcast traffic information.
- HAR (Hacking At Random), another name for Hacking At Random, an outdoor hacker conference that took place in the Netherlands in the summer of 2009.
- HAR (Heterogeneous Auto-Regressive) is a discrete time model for modeling and forecasting financial markets volatility
- HAR (HTTP Archive), a file format that can be used by HTTP monitoring tools to export collected data