Extra Point is a twice-daily, two-minute segment on ESPN Radio that covers generic sports-related topical news and opinion. The AM edition airs Monday through Saturday at various times between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. ET, and the PM edition airs Monday through Friday between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET. On the segments, ESPN personalities provide editorial comments on the sports news stories of the day.
As of 2005, it is heard on over 472 affiliates across the United States and Canada.
- NFL Live host Trey Wingo
- SportsCenter anchor Linda Cohn
- Miami Herald columnist Dan Le Batard
- College GameDay and SportsCenter's Rece Davis
- SportsCenter anchor Jay Harris
- Outside the Lines weekend host and SportsCenter Reporter Jeremy Schaap
- SportsCenter Correspondent Shelley Smith
Former contributors include Keith Olbermann, Tony Bruno and Dick Schaap.
Extra Point was cancelled by ESPN Radio due to budgetary reasons. The last Extra Point segment aired on December, 10, 2010.