Recordings of Spanish Civil War Songs (incomplete List)
From "Canciones de las Brigadas Internacionales" and "Solidarität"
- Adelante Campesinos
- Am Rio Jarama - "On the Jarama Front"
- Ballade der XI Brigade / Lied von der XI Brigade - "Song of the XIth Brigade"
- Los Campesinos - "The Peasants"
- Las Compañías de Acero
- Los Cuatro Generales
- Himno de Riego / Riego Hymne - "Colonel Riego's Hymn"
- Hans Beimler
- Des Lied von der Einheitsfront' / Einheitsfrontlied
- Lied der Internationalen Brigaden' / Lied Der Interbrigaden - "Song of the International Brigades"
- Mamita Mia
- Die Moorsoldaten - "Peat Bog Soldiers"
- Nuestra Bandera - "Our Flag"
- Peter, Mein Kamerad - "Peter, my Comrade"
- "Spaniens Himmel" or "Die Thälmann-Kolonne" - "Spain's sky" or "The Thälmann Convoy" (Page 30f)
Read more about this topic: Ernst Busch (actor)
Famous quotes containing the words recordings, spanish, civil, war and/or songs:
“All radio is dead. Which means that these tape recordings Im making are for the sake of future history. If any.”
—Barré Lyndon (18961972)
“How can I, that girl standing there,
My attention fix
On Roman or on Russian
Or on Spanish politics?”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“When civil fury first grew high,
And men fell out, they knew not why;
When hard words, jealousies, and fears,
Set folks together by the ears,
And made them fight, like mad or drunk,
For Dame Religion, as for punk;”
—Samuel Butler (16121680)
“The slanders poured down like Niagara. If you take into consideration the settingthe war and the revolutionand the character of the accusedrevolutionary leaders of millions who were conducting their party to the sovereign poweryou can say without exaggeration that July 1917 was the month of the most gigantic slander in world history.”
—Leon Trotsky (18791940)
“We can never see Christianity from the catechism:Mfrom the pastures, from a boat in the pond, from amidst the songs of wood- birds we possibly may.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)