- Dvorak Simplified Keyboard, an alternative to the QWERTY keyboard layout, named after August Dvorak
- Dvorak encoding, a substitution cipher based on the difference between the QWERTY and Dvorak keyboard layouts
- Dvorak (game), a customizable card game
- Dvorak technique, a subjective method of deriving cyclone intensity from satellite imagery
- Dvorak Awards for "excellence in telecommunications"
- Dworshak National Fish Hatchery, a "mitigation" hatchery
- Dworshak Dam, a hydroelectric, concrete gravity dam in Clearwater County, Idaho, United States
Read more about this topic: Dvorak