DRA is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
Geography and national organizations:
- Democratic Republic of Armenia, a short-lived Armenian republic in the South Caucasus (1918–1920)
- Democratic Republic of Afghanistan, the communist regime that ruled Afghanistan from 1978 to 1987. In 1987 the countries official name was changed to the Republic of Afghanistan after the National Reconciliation talks.
- Delta Regional Authority
- Defence Research Agency, a former executive agency of the United Kingdom
- Deutsche Reichsausschuss für Leibesübungen, a forerunner of the Nationalsozialistischer Reichsbund für Leibesübungen, a former German Olympic sports organization
- Deutsches Rundfunkarchiv, see German Broadcasting Archive
- Director Royal Artillery, the professional head of the Royal Regiment of Artillery in the British Army.
Science and technology:
- Diameter Routing Agent, a mechanism to route Diameter (protocol) signaling messages to nodes within the 3GPP standard in an LTE mobile phone networking architecture (3GPP Long Term Evolution).
- Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Disaster Recovery Advisor, a Symantec product
- Dopamine releasing agent, a class of drugs including amphetamine in contrast to DRIs, or dopamine reuptake inhibitors such as, cocaine.
- Downregulated-in-adenoma, an anion exchanger
- Drag reducing agent, a pipeline flow improver
- Driver reminder appliance (British Rail)
- Dynamic Resolution Adaptation, a Chinese-developed digital audio coding standard, recently added to the Blu-ray Disc format as an optional encoding.
- Dynamic Resource Allocation, The mechanism used in IMS Policy services with evolved packet core (LTE).
- Data Recovery Agent, A safeguard account on a network, created to decrypt a user's files if that user loses access to their encryption keys on their regular user account.
- Douay-Rheims Bible
- Don't Run Away, a program that educates elementary and middle school students about the consequences and alternatives of running away
- Desert Rock Airport's IATA Code
- Draw Rite Anywhere or DRA an american artist