De Morgan is a surname, and may refer to:
- Augustus De Morgan, mathematician and logician.
- De Morgan's laws (or De Morgan's theorem), a set of rules from propositional logic.
- The De Morgan Medal, a mathematics prize awarded by the London Mathematical Society.
- William De Morgan, designer, potter, ceramis-worker (tilist), novelist, and son of Augustus de Morgan
- William's wife, Evelyn De Morgan, an English pre-Raphaelite painter.
- Jacques de Morgan, archaeologist
|This page or section lists people with the surname De Morgan. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
Famous quotes containing the word morgan:
“White males are the most responsible for the destruction of human life and environment on the planet today.”
—Robin Morgan (b. 1941)