- David Copperfield (1911 film), a film by Theodore Marston
- David Copperfield (1913 film), a film by Thomas Bentley
- David Copperfield (1922 film), a film by A. W. Sandberg
- David Copperfield (1935 film), a film by George Cukor
- David Copperfield (1966 TV serial), a TV serial starring Ian McKellen
- David Copperfield (1969 film), a film by Delbert Mann
- David Copperfield (1974 TV serial), a BBC TV serial that has aired on PBS
- David Copperfield (1986 TV serial), a BBC TV serial with Simon Callow
- David Copperfield (1993 film), an animated made for television film
- David Copperfield (1999 film), a TV film by Simon Curtis
- David Copperfield (2000 film), a 2000 made for television film by Peter Medak
Read more about this topic: David Copperfield (disambiguation)
Other articles related to "film, films":
... Flora Gomes is an internationally renowned film director his most famous film is "Nha Fala", English "My Voice" ... Mortu Nega (Death Denied) (1988) was the first fiction film and the second feature film ever made in Guinea-Bissau ... (The first feature film was N’tturudu, by director Umban u’Kest in 1987.) At FESPACO 1989, Mortu Nega won the prestigious Oumarou Ganda Prize ...
... area contains many locations used in the filming of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy as well as the 2009 film X-Men Origins Wolverine ... Queenstown was used to film most of the 1988 film The Rescue ... was the base for filming the George Lucas 1988 fantasy film Willow ...
... Reunion (1932 film) Reunion (1936 film), directed by Norman Taurog The Reunion (1963 film), Italian comedy film Reunion (1980 film), a 1980 television film directed by Russ Mayberry Reunion (1985 film ...
... In a film by Pixar called Cars, the champion racecar in the film, Strip "The King" Wheathers is racecar number 43 based on Richard Petty's car ... Petty also provides the voice of "The King" in the film ...
... In 1914 the Asty Films Company was founded and the production of long films begun ... (Γκόλφω), a well known traditional love story, is considered the first Greek feature film, although there were several minor productions such as newscasts before this ... More than sixty films per year were made, with the majority having film noir elements ...
Famous quotes containing the word film:
“Lay not that flattering unction to your soul,
That not your trespass but my madness speaks;
It will but skin and film the ulcerous place,
Whilst rank corruption, mining all within,
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“His education lay like a film of white oil on the black lake of his barbarian consciousness. For this reason, the things he said were hardly interesting at all. Only what he was.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“Television does not dominate or insist, as movies do. It is not sensational, but taken for granted. Insistence would destroy it, for its message is so dire that it relies on being the background drone that counters silence. For most of us, it is something turned on and off as we would the light. It is a service, not a luxury or a thing of choice.”
—David Thomson, U.S. film historian. America in the Dark: The Impact of Hollywood Films on American Culture, ch. 8, William Morrow (1977)