Chikara may refer to:
- 力, (Chikara), the Japanese word meaning power, capability, or influence
- The Four-horned Antelope, Tetraceros quadricornis
- Chikara, a Shona word meaning "carnivore"
- Chikara (instrument) - A stringed instrument from India.
- Chikara-mizu (力水), a ritual at the beginning of a sumo match
- Chikara Mizuhata, a race car driver
- Chikara Nakashita, a gold (200 m breaststroke) and bronze medalist (100 m breaststroke) at the S1997 Summer Universiade
- Chikara (album), a compilation album by rock band Kiss
- Chikara (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling organization
- Chikara Grand Championship, the company's major singles pro wrestling title
- Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas, professional wrestling tag team titles
- Chikara Young Lions Cup, a singles pro wrestling title
- Chikara Sakaguchi, a Japanese politician
- Chikara Tanabe, a Japanese Olympic wrestler