Canary may refer to:
- Atlantic Canary (Serinus canaria), a small wild bird
- Domestic Canary, a small pet or aviary bird, also responsible for the "canary yellow" color term
- Canary (film), a 2009 independent film
- Canary (anime)
- The Canary (short story), a 1923 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- The Canary (magazine), a literary magazine
- Canary, County Armagh, see List of townlands in County Armagh
- The Canaries, players for or supporters of Norwich City F.C.
- Canary, a game by Nitrome Limited
- Kedah FA, a Malaysian professional football association team nicknamed "the Canaries"
Famous quotes containing the word canary:
“Cruelty is a mystery, and the waste of pain. But if we describe a word to compass these things, a world that is a long, brute game, then we bump against another mystery: the inrush of power and delight, the canary that sings on the skull.”
—Annie Dillard (b. 1945)