Buddies may refer to:
- Friendship, a relationship between two people who hold mutual affection for each other
- Buddies (TV series), the name of a short-lived sitcom starring Dave Chappelle that aired on ABC in 1996
- Buddies (1985 film), a 1985 American film
- Buddies (1983 film), a 1983 Australian film
- The Buddies, an American doo wop group from the mid-20th century
- Bosom Buddies, an American sitcom starring Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari
- Buddies (EP) is a compilation EP written and recorded by Frank Turner and Jon Snodgrass in 48 hours, released on January 28 2011.