Bron is served by the following TCL (Lyon public transport) services:
- Line D (Gare de Vaise to Gare de Vénissieux) – served by 2 stations (Mermoz-Pinel and Parilly) located on the boundary with Lyon.
- Line T2 (Perrache to Saint-Priest Bel-Air) – served by 8 stations.
- 24 (Bachut – Bron – Sept Chemins)
- 25 (Cordeliers – Gare Part-Dieu – Montchat – Sept Chemins)
- 26 (Bachut – Bron Aéroport – Manissieux)
- 64 (Laurent Bonnevay – La Soie – Bron Droits de l'Homme)
- 68 (Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie – Chassieu – Azieu)
- 78 (Mermoz-Pinel – Parc du Chêne – Sept Chemins)
- 79 (Grange Blanche – Bron – Décines or Chassieu)
- 81 (Laurent Bonnevay – Bron – Porte des Alpes)
- 82 (Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie – Bron – La Borelle)
Lyon-Bron Airport (technically located in the communes of Chassieu and Saint-Priest) has existed since 1920, although much of its commercial activity was diverted to Satolas (Saint-Exupéry International Airport), Lyon's main airport, in 1975.
Read more about this topic: Bron
Famous quotes containing the word transport:
“One may disavow and disclaim vices that surprise us, and whereto our passions transport us; but those which by long habits are rooted in a strong and ... powerful will are not subject to contradiction. Repentance is but a denying of our will, and an opposition of our fantasies.”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)