Bounty may refer to:
- Bounty (reward), an amount of money or other reward offered by an organization for the capture of a person or thing
- HMS Bounty, an 18th century British Royal Navy ship
- Bounty (1960 ship), replica in the movie Mutiny on the Bounty with Marlon Brando; sunk in 2012 Hurricane Sandy
- Bounty (1978 ship), replica in the movie The Bounty with Mel Gibson
- Bounty, Saskatchewan, a ghost town located in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Bounty Bay, an embayment of the Pacific Ocean into Pitcairn Island, named for the ship
- Bounty Islands, a small group of 13 islets and numerous rocks in the south Pacific Ocean which are territorially part of New Zealand
In film, television, and radio:
- The Bounty, a 1984 film with Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins
- The Bounty (2012 film), a Hong Kong film
- The Bounty Hunter, a 2010 film directed by Andy Tennant, starring Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston.
- Bounty, a 1993 documentary, the first Kinopanorama production shot in Australia.
- "Bounty" (Enterprise episode), a second season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- "Bounty" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the science fiction television series Stargate SG-1
- "Bounty" (The A-Team), an episode from the TV series The A-Team
- Bounty (Doctor Who audio), a Doctor Who audio production based on the television series
- "Bounty", a first-series episode of Blake's 7.
- The iamamiwhoami's video series released all in 2010.
- The Bounty (Hong Kong film), a 2012 Hong Kong comedy film
In other fields:
- Bounty (chocolate bar), a brand of coconut-filled chocolate bar
- Bounty (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Bounty, an evil entity that possessed and took over the identity of the DC Comics character Dawnstar
- Bounty (brand), a brand of paper towel manufactured by Procter & Gamble.
- Bounty Day, the national holiday of Norfolk Island, celebrated on Pitcairn Island on a different day, commemorating the ship
- Bounty (parenting club), a UK parenting and pregnancy club.
Famous quotes containing the word bounty:
“My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep. The more I give to thee
The more I have, for both are infinite.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)