- Boundaries in landscape history, the divide between areas of differing land use
- Boundary (real estate), the legal boundary between units of real property
- Boundary (cricket), the edge of the playing field, or a scoring shot where the ball is hit to or beyond that point
- Boundaries (television), a 2008 television series
- Boundary critique, a concept about the meaning and validity of propositions
- Boundary turbulence, a break in expectation of how private information is held within a group of knowledge owners
- Boundary (book), the 2006 Baen book by Eric Flint and Ryk E. Spoor (presumably science fiction).
Read more about this topic: Boundary
Famous quotes containing the word fields:
“But famished field and blackened tree
Bear flowers in Eden never known.
Blossoms of grief and charity
Bloom in these darkened fields alone.”
—Edwin Muir (18871959)
“The sun was like a great visiting presence that stimulated and took its due from all animal energy. When it flung wide its cloak and stepped down over the edge of the fields at evening, it left behind it a spent and exhausted world.”
—Willa Cather (18731947)