Blood money may refer to:
- Blood money (term), money paid to the next of kin of a murder victim as a fine
- Thirty pieces of silver, in The New Testament, the price for which Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus
- Blood money, in English criminal law, the term applied to rewards offered by statute (statutes of 4 and 5 William and Mary, cap. 8) to informers against highway robbers, thieves, burglars, and utterers of false coin or forged bank notes. The so-called 'Blood Money Act' was repealed on 13 June 1818 (Conviction of Offenders Rewards Act, 58 Geo. III, cap. 70).
- Weregild, in English history, reparational payment usually demanded of a person guilty of homicide or other wrongful death
- The money earned for contract killing