Authenticity refers to the truthfulness of origins, attributions, commitments, sincerity, devotion, and intentions.
Authenticity or Authentic may refer to:
- Authentication, having passed the tests thereof
- Authenticity (philosophy), a particular way of dealing with the external world, being faithful to internal rather than external ideas
- Authenticity in art, either nominal or expressive
- Authentic performance refers to a movement in classical music also known as historically informed performance
- Authenticity (living history), in a living history presentation, or in a historical reenactment, a measure of how close an item of material culture, or a person's action, is to the known records concerning what was used or done in the time period being depicted.
- Authentic Records, a record label
- SS Authenticity, a coastal tanker.
- Authentic (horse) an Olympic show jumper ridden by Beezie Madden.
- Authenticity of messages in computer science and data security
- Authenticity (Foreign Exchange album), the third album by the Foreign Exchange.
- Authentic (Chris Tomlin album)
- Authentic (Joey Pearson album)
- Authenticity Party, an Egyptian political party