- David Gilmour – guitar, keyboards, vocals
- Gregg Dechart – keyboards
- Sue Evans – percussion (5–16 July)
- Mickey Feat – bass guitar
- Jody Linscott – percussion (March–June)
- Mick Ralphs – guitar, vocals
- Raphael Ravenscroft – saxophone, flute, keyboards
- Chris Slade – drums
Roy Harper and Nick Mason joined him at his shows at the Hammersmith Odeon on 28, 29 and 30 April 1984.
Famous quotes containing the words tour and/or personnel:
“Do you know I believe that [William Jennings] Bryan will force his nomination on the Democrats again. I believe he will either do this by advocating Prohibition, or else he will run on a Prohibition platform independent of the Democrats. But you will see that the year before the election he will organize a mammoth lecture tour and will make Prohibition the leading note of every address.”
—William Howard Taft (18571930)
“This woman is headstrong, obstinate and dangerously self- opinionated.”
—Report by Personnel Officer at I.C.I., rejecting Mrs. Thatcher for a job in 1948.