- Yao Chang (Emperor Wucheng)
- Empress She (but might be Consort Sun)
- Empress Zhang (created 402)
- Empress Qi (created 412)
- Yao Hong (姚泓), the Crown Prince (created 402), later emperor
- Yao Yi (姚懿), the Duke of Taiyuan (created 402)
- Yao Bi (姚弼), the Duke of Guangping (created 402, forced to commit suicide 416)
- Yao Huang (姚洸), the Duke of Chenliu (created 402)
- Yao Xuan (姚宣), Duke (created 402)
- Yao Chen (姚諶), Duke (created 402)
- Yao Yin (姚愔), the Duke of Nanyang (created 402, executed by Yao Hong 416)
- Yao Pu (姚璞), the Duke of Pingyuan (created 402, executed by Liu Yu 417)
- Yao Zhi (姚質), Duke (created 402)
- Yao Kui (姚逵), Duke (created 402)
- Yao Yu (姚裕), Duke (created 402)
- Yao Guoer (姚國兒), Duke (created 402)
- Yao Geng'er (姚耕兒)
- Yao Huangmei (姚黃眉), Duke of Longxi of Northern Wei
- Princess Xiping, concubine of Emperor Mingyuan of Northern Wei
Read more about this topic: Yao Xing
Other articles related to "personal information, personal, information":
... organization with which the mark is doing business, in order to extract personal information which can then be used, for example, to steal money ... formatted exactly like email from that business, and will ask the mark to "verify" some personal information at the website, to which a link is provided, in order to "reactivate" his blocked account ... The site contains a form asking for personal information such as credit card numbers, which the mark feels compelled to give or lose all access to the service ...
... Anonymity De-identification Personal identifier Personal identity Pseudonymity Bundesdatenschutzgesetz ...
... The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA") governs the topic of data privacy, and how private-sector companies can collect, use and disclose personal ... privacy laws were strong enough to protect the personal information of citizens of other nationalities ... provisions of the Canadian Standards Association's Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, developed in 1995 ...
... Threats to health care information can be categorized under three headings Human threats, such as employees or hackers Natural and environmental threats ... Therefore, one will find health information systems professionals having these particular threats in mind when discussing ways to protect the health ... the processing and free movement of personal data, including for purposes of health care ...
2011, Cyworld/Nate was hacked into by criminals who stole the personal information of more than 35 million users ... The information for almost all of the Cyworld/Nate members was compromised ... requires its members to submit personal information for membership, the 2011 Nate Data Leakage was quite detrimental as the hackers had the members' resident registration numbers, phone ...
Famous quotes containing the words information and/or personal:
“As information technology restructures the work situation, it abstracts thought from action.”
—Shoshana Zuboff (b. 1951)
“We should stop looking to law to provide the final answer.... Law cannot save us from ourselves.... We have to go out and try to accomplish our goals and resolve disagreements by doing what we think is right. That energy and resourcefulness, not millions of legal cubicles, is what was great about America. Let judgment and personal conviction be important again.”
—Philip K. Howard, U.S. lawyer. The Death of Common Sense: How Law Is Suffocating America, pp. 186-87, Random House (1994)