- Pictures of the Apostolic Church: Studies in the Book of Acts
- The Bearing of Recent Discovery
- The Church of the Roman Empire Before AD 170
- The Cities and Bishoprics of Phrygia (2 vols., 1895, 1897)
- The First Christian Century: Notes on Dr. Moffatt's Introduction to the Literature of the New Testament
- The Historical Geography of Asia Minor (1890)
- The Church in the Roman Empire (1893)
- St Paul the Traveller and the Roman Citizen (1895; German translation, 1898)
- Impressions of Turkey (1897)
- Was Christ born at Bethlehem? (1898)
- Historical Commentary on Galatians (1899)
- The Education of Christ (1902)
- The Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia (1905) online
- Pauline and other Studies in Early Christian History (1906)
- Studies in the History and Art of the Eastern Provinces of the Roman Empire (1906)
- The Cities of St Paul (1907)
- Lucan and Pauline Studies (1908)
- The Thousand and One Churches (with Gertrude L. Bell, 1909)
- articles in learned periodicals and the 9th, 10th and 11th editions of the Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Articles in Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible. Achaia, Adramyttium, Antioch in Pisidia, Asia, Asiarch, Bithynia, Cappadocia, Caria, Chios, Churches ( Robbers of), Cilicia, Cnidus, Colossae, Corinth, Cos, Delos, Derbe, Diana, Ephesian, Ephesus, Galatia, Galatia (Region of), Galatians, Halicarnassus, Hierapolis, Iconium, Laodicea, Lasea, Lycaona, Lycia, Lydia, Lystra, Mallus, Miletus, Myndus, Myra, Mysia, Nicopolis, Pamphylia, Patara, Perga, Pergamus, or Pergamum, Phasaelis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Phrygia, Pisidia, Pontus, Rhegium, Rhodes, Samothrace, Sardis, Smyrna, Syracuse, Tarsus, Thracia, Town Clerk, Troas, Tyrannus.
- Supplement Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible Numbers, Hours, Years and Dates, Religion of Greece and Asia Minor, Roads and Travel ( in NT),
Read more about this topic: William Mitchell Ramsay
Other articles related to "publication, publications":
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... led to various attempts to establish local, regional or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just ... news websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
... Other publications followed, such as Friends (later Frendz), based in the Ladbroke Grove area of London, Ink, which was more overtly political, and Gandalf's ... of the counterculture called Playpower, in which he described most of the world's underground publications ... listed many of the regular key topics from those publications including Vietnam, Black Power, Politics, Police Brutality, Hippies Lifestyle Revolution, Drugs, Popular Music ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... Excellence category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758-2 The Church in Prophecy Exploring God's ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... with Mal Couch), AMG Publishers (2001), ISBN 0-89957-361-4 Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)