Vorkosigan is an important surname in Lois McMaster Bujold's science fiction series, the Vorkosigan Saga.
Vorkosigan can refer to:
- Aral Vorkosigan – Former Lord Regent of Barrayar
- Miles Vorkosigan – Aral Vorkosigan's son and the main character of most of the series
- Piotr Vorkosigan – Father of Aral, grandfather to Miles.
- Mark Vorkosigan – Miles's clone brother
Additionally, the following characters, each married to one of the above, are either Lady or Countess Vorkosigan, depending on the time.
- Cordelia Naismith – Aral's second wife, Miles's mother of Betan birth.
- Ekaterin Vorsoisson – Eventually, Miles's wife
- Olivia Vorbarra – Piotr's wife, Aral's mother, daughter of Prince Xav Vorbarra
Lois McMaster Bujold
- Shards of Honor (1986)
- The Warrior's Apprentice (1986)
- Ethan of Athos (1986)
- "The Borders of Infinity" (1987)
- Falling Free (1988)
- "The Mountains of Mourning" (1989)
- "Labyrinth" (1989)
- Brothers in Arms (1989)
- "Weatherman" (1990)
- The Vor Game (1990)
- Barrayar (1991)
- Mirror Dance (1994)
- "Dreamweaver's Dilemma" (1995)
- Cetaganda (1995)
- Memory (1996)
- Komarr (1998)
- A Civil Campaign (1999)
- Diplomatic Immunity (2002)
- "Winterfair Gifts" (2004)
- Cryoburn (2010)
- Captain Vorpatril's Alliance (2012)
Other articles related to "vorkosigan":
Sergyar - Government
... Colony." In the later series, Count Aral and Countess Cordelia Vorkosigan
governed Sergyar as Viceroy and Vicereine, respectively ... Barrayar and Komarr have made new homes on Sergyar, many of whom were former residents of the Vorkosigan
District ... Lois McMaster Bujold Vorkosigan
Saga Works Shards of Honor (1986) The Warrior's Apprentice (1986) Ethan of Athos (1986) "The Borders of Infinity" (1987) Falling Free (1988 ...
Count Piotr Vorkosigan
... Count Piotr Vorkosigan
is the father of Aral Vorkosigan
and the grandfather of Miles Vorkosigan
in the fictitious universe of the Vorkosigan
Saga ... Apprentice, Piotr's full title was General Count Piotr Vorkosigan
as he was a general in the Barrayaran Military ... He is the 9th Count Vorkosigan
and the first to die of old age ...
Shards Of Honor - Plot Summary
... most of her crew has escaped, she is marooned with an injured Betan crewman and Captain Lord Aral Vorkosigan
of Barrayar, notorious as the "Butcher of Komarr", who has been left ... During their five-day hike to a secret Barrayaran base, she finds Vorkosigan
not at all the monster his reputation suggests, and she is strongly attracted to him ... feeling is mutual, and before they reach the camp, Vorkosigan
asks her to marry him ...