- Void (comics), character from WildC.A.T.S.
- Void (fanzine), a major science fiction fanzine
- Void, a fictional location or realm in Mortal Kombat
- Void, an evil demon in Berserk
- The Void Knights of Guthix, a fictional organisation in the MMORPG RuneScape
- Void Trilogy, science fiction series by British SF writer Peter F. Hamilton
- A Void (novel), translation into English of La Disparition
- The Void (video game) (also known as Tension), a 2008 adventure video game by Ice-Pick Lodge
- Enter the Void, a movie by Gaspar Noé 2009
- Violet Void, a power in the game Sonic Colors that sucks up anything in its path.
- The Void, The place underneath the map of the game Minecraft
- The Void, a fictional location that the Time Lords called the emptiness between universes in Doctor Who
- Void, a type of blaster charge in the MMORPG "Eve Online"
Read more about this topic: Void
Other articles related to "fiction, in fiction":
... Thomas Mann in his novel Doctor Faustus (1943) has the fictional German composer Adrian Leverkühn attempt to write an opera on Love's Labour's Lost. ...
... DeLillo has twice been a Pulitzer Prize for Fiction finalist for Mao II and Underworld (1992 and 1998, respectively), won the PEN/Faulkner Award for Mao II in 1992 (receiving a further PEN/Faulkner ... DeLillo has described his fiction as being influenced by " the fact that we're living in dangerous times ...
... Reno, Nevada, as the host city for the 69th World Science Fiction Convention, Renovation, to be held in 2011, and Raleigh, North Carolina, as the host city for the ... The Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy Association selected Winnipeg, Manitoba, as the location of Canvention 2010 and the 30th Prix Aurora Awards ...
... Hugh is the protagonist portrayed in the 2007 historical fiction novel Hugh and Bess, by author Susan Higginbotham ...
... (January 6, 1905 - February 28, 1978) was a British author best known for his science fiction novels and short stories ... Campbell's Astounding Science Fiction and other pulp magazines ... Russell also wrote horror fiction for Weird Tales, and non-fiction articles on Fortean topics ...
Famous quotes containing the word fiction:
“One can be absolutely truthful and sincere even though admittedly the most outrageous liar. Fiction and invention are of the very fabric of life.”
—Henry Miller (18911980)
“We can never safely exceed the actual facts in our narratives. Of pure invention, such as some suppose, there is no instance. To write a true work of fiction even is only to take leisure and liberty to describe some things more exactly as they are.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)