Ultimate(s), penultimate or antepenultimate may refer to:
- Ultimate (sport), a team disc sport
- Ultimate (roller coaster), at Lightwater Valley amusement park near Ripon, North Yorkshire, England
- The Ultimate (philosophy) or absolute, the concept of an unconditional reality in metaphysics or theology
- Ultimates, a fictional superhero group in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Ultimates (comic book), a comics series featuring the Marvel group
- Ultimate Play the Game or just Ultimate, a video game developer
- Windows Vista Ultimate, a marketing edition of Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Ultimate, a marketing edition of Windows 7
- The last, second to last, and third to last items in a sequence.
Other articles related to "ultimate":
... In the Ultimate Marvel universe, Proteus is named David Xavier and is the son of Moira MacTaggert and her ex-husband Professor X (Charles Xavier) ... Before David can finish his deadly vendetta, he is found to be inside the Ultimate version of Psylocke ...
... Dark Star is a club Ultimate team from Eugene, Oregon ... One of the oldest club Ultimate teams in existence, DarkStar's intensity was integral in piloting the tradition of Ultimate's perennially strong ...
... In his quarter-final matchup on The Ultimate Fighter 4, Dewees dominated his first round against Gideon Ray, getting a take down and staying at guard for much of the round ... fight was perhaps the bloodiest battle ever witnessed on The Ultimate Fighter ... Dewees was featured on the undercard of The Ultimate Finale 4, where he lost to Jorge Rivera by first-round technical knockout ...
... He was featured on The Ultimate Fighter 4 ... Franklin at UFC 44 by TKO, Chris Leben at UFC Ultimate Fight Night 2 by armbar, and Jorge Rivera at The Ultimate Fighter 4 finale by TKO ...
... Typically for an Ultimate release, the inlay card provides little actual instruction for playing the game, but includes a cryptic short story as an introduction ... PENTAGRAM will be yours." ” —Pentagram documentation, Ultimate Play The Game, 1986 This was Ultimate's way of describing the object of the game, which is to recover the lost Pentagram, an artifact ...
Famous quotes containing the word ultimate:
“Materialism means simply the denial that the moral order is eternal, and the cutting off of ultimate hopes; spiritualism means the affirmation of an eternal moral order and the letting loose of hope.”
—William James (18421910)
“The idea that you can merchandise candidates for high office like breakfast cerealthat you can gather votes like box topsis, I think, the ultimate indignity to the democratic process.”
—Adlai Stevenson (19001965)
“The ultimate end of your education was to make you a good wife.”
—Mary Wortley, Lady Montagu (16891762)