Tudor Hall may refer to:
- Tudor Hall (Bel Air, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Maryland
- Tudor Hall (Leonardtown, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Maryland
- Tudor Hall (Upper Fairmount, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Maryland
- Tudor Hall (Banbury), a school in Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
- Tudor Hall School for Girls (Indianapolis, Indiana), now known as Park Tudor School
Other articles related to "tudor hall, tudor":
... Tudor Hall, also known as Lockerman House, is a historic home located at Upper Fairmount, Somerset County, Maryland, United States ... Tudor Hall was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974 ...
... The original Tudor building, known as Tudor Hall, was erected in 1577 opposite the Church of St John The Baptist on Wood Street, with money raised by the first governors of the school and ... number of pupils outgrew the capacity of Tudor Hall, so the school was transferred in 1932 to a new site in Queen’s Road, which backed on to the Stapylton field ... Tudor Hall was completely restored in 1968 by the London Borough of Barnet, and is now part of Barnet College ...
Famous quotes containing the word hall:
“For a hundred and fifty years, in the pasture of dead horses,
roots of pine trees pushed through the pale curves of your ribs,
yellow blossoms flourished above you in autumn, and in winter
frost heaved your bones in the groundold toilers, soil makers:
O Roger, Mackerel, Riley, Ned, Nellie, Chester, Lady Ghost.”
—Donald Hall (b. 1928)