Board of Directors
The Tesla Motors Board of Directors, as of 2013, consists of:
- Elon Musk—Chairman of the board of directors, CEO and Product Architect of Tesla; former President of Paypal, founder, CEO and CTO of SpaceX; Chairman of the board, SolarCity
- H.E. Ahmed Saif Al Darmaki—Planning & Development Director of Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority
- Brad W. Buss—Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary and Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration at Cypress Semiconductor Corp.
- Ira Ehrenpreis—General Partner, Technology Partners
- Antonio J. Gracias—CEO and Chairman of the Investment Committee at Valor Equity Partners
- Steve Jurvetson—Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
- Herbert Kohler—Vice President E-Drive and Future Mobility at Daimler
- Kimbal Musk—CEO of Medium, Inc., Co-founder Zip2
- Larry W. Sonsini—Outside counsel and non-directing board member of Tesla; Chairman, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Read more about this topic: Tesla Motors
Other articles related to "board of directors, director, board, of directors, boards":
... The following executives are on the Les' Copaque Production's Board of Directors Tn ... Radzi, Managing Director of Les' Copaque Production Sdn ... Ainon binti Ariff, Creative Content Director of Les' Copaque Production Sdn ...
... In accordance with the Broadcasting Act, a Board of Directors is responsible for the management of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation ... The Board is made up of 12 members, including the Chair and the President and CEO ... A current list of directors is available from the Canadian Governor in Council here ...
... Present Board includes Craig Bennett, Craig Jones, Mehjabeen Price,Charles Nouhan, Philippa Drew and Emmanuel Lebaut Former Board Members (2004-2012)Andy Wales, David Fitzpatrick, Alex Kirby ... Former Board Members (1993-2004) Action Aid, BP, Christian Aid, Education Caucus, Friends of Earth, Foundation for International Environmental Law and Development, IIED, Local Government ...
... John Gillespie, a former investment banker and co-author of a book critical of boards, "Far too much of their time has been for check-the-box and cover-your-behind ...
Famous quotes containing the word board:
“Dont tell me what delusion he entertains regarding God, or what mountebank he follows in politics, or what he springs from, or what he submits to from his wife. Simply tell me how he makes his living. It is the safest and surest of all known tests. A man who gets his board and lodging on this ball in an ignominious way is inevitably an ignominious man.”
—H.L. (Henry Lewis)