The following had command of the Regiment:.
- 21 September 1896 Captain C H P Carter, Royal Scots (Brevet Major from 1 January 1900)
- 12 February 1901 Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel A F Montanaro, Royal Artillery
- Summer 1904 to summer 1905, Major H M Trenchard (acting)
- 3 August 1905 Brevet Major H C Moorhouse, Royal Artillery
- Spring 1907 to 1910, Lieutenant Colonel H M Trenchard, Royal Scots Fusiliers
- 25 September 1911 Major F H Cunliffe Middlesex Regiment
Read more about this topic: Southern Nigeria Regiment
Other articles related to "officer, commanding officers":
28 September 1925, Aviles became the first Hispanic Chief Petty Officer in the United States Coast Guard ... During World War II he received a war-time promotion to Chief Warrant Officer, becoming the first Hispanic to reach that level as well ... Navy In World War II Cabanillas was Executive Officer of the USS Texas (BB-35) and participated in the invasions of Africa and Normandy (D-Day) ...
... Armies are led by Commanding Officers who control units ... All COs except Andy provide units with special advantages and/or disadvantages, such as extra firepower or a shorter unit range ...
Famous quotes containing the words officers and/or commanding:
“You know, what I very well know, that I bought you. And I know, what perhaps you think I dont know, you are now selling yourselves to somebody else; and I know, what you do not know, that I am buying another borough. May Gods curse light upon you all: may your houses be as open and common to all Excise Officers as your wifes and daughters were to me, when I stood for your scoundrel corporation.”
—Anthony Henley (d. 1745)
“But wise men pierce this rotten diction and fasten words again to visible things; so that picturesque language is at once a commanding certificate that he who employs it, is a man in alliance with truth and God.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)