- Greatest home victory: 11-0 vs. Vard Haugesund, (25 June 1997)
- Greatest away victory: 9-0 vs. Åkra I.L., (5 May 2004)
- Greatest home loss: 0-7 vs. FK Lyn, (8 August 1964)
- Greatest away loss: 0-10 vs. Rosenborg BK, (5 May 1996)
- Highest attendance, Brann Stadion: 24,800 vs. Fredrikstad F.K., (1 October 1961)
- Highest average attendance, season: 17,228, (2007)
- Most appearances, total: 398, Tore Nordtvedt (1963–1979)
- Most appearances, league: 305, Tore Nordtvedt (1963–1979)
- Most goals scored, total: 139, Rolf Birger Pedersen (1957–1972)
- Most goals scored, league: 89, Thorstein Helstad
Read more about this topic: SK Brann
Other articles related to "records, record":
... How to Make Better Love Split CD with In Ink Please (Fall Records 2004) Zurich mini-LP (Fall Records 2004) Bright Teeth EP (Fall Records 2008) iTunes ...
... 1985 - Ostinato - (Splasc(h) Records) 1986 - Inner Voices feat ... David Liebman - (Splasc(h) Records) 1987 - Mamut - (Splasc(h) Records) 1988 - Qvarto - (Splasc(h) Records) 1989 - AA.VV ... Italy (Yvp) 1990 - Live in Montpellier - (Splasc(h) Records) 1991 - Ossi Di Seppia feat ...
... September 27 - Time Warner agrees to sell back its 50 percent share of Interscope Records ... In return Tupac signed a three-album deal with Knight's Death Row Records ... October 23 - Def Leppard enters the Guinness Book of World Records by performing three shows in three continents in the same day, playing Tangier, Morocco, London, England and Vancouver, Canada ...
... Lantern (1996) Scarab (1997) Imitation of Love (Goodfellow Records, 1998) No Blood, No Alter Now (Goodlife Recordings, 1999) Heaven and Hell (Triple ...
... Michael will now record for the new label DreamWorks Records ... in punk rock in the mid-1990s, and becomes one of the best-selling independent records of all time ... The official end of Sarah Records is marked with a farewell party featuring live sets by many of the label's acts ...
Famous quotes containing the word records:
“Better the rudest work that tells a story or records a fact, than the richest without meaning.”
—John Ruskin (18191900)
“In America, the photographer is not simply the person who records the past, but the one who invents it.”
—Susan Sontag (b. 1933)
“Although crowds gathered once if she but showed her face,
And even old mens eyes grew dim, this hand alone,
Like some last courtier at a gypsy camping-place
Babbling of fallen majesty, records whats gone.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)