Final or The Final may refer to:
- Final (competition), the last or championship round of a match, game, or other contest
- Final (Java), a keyword in the Java programming language
- Final (Php), a keyword in the PHP programming language
- Final case, a grammatical case
- Final examination, a test given at the end of a course of study or training
In art and entertainment:
- Final (film), a 2001 science fiction film
- The Final (film), a 2010 thriller
- Final (band), an English electronic musical group
- The Final (album), an album by Wham!
- "The Final" (song), a song by Dir en grey
- Final, a tone of the Gregorian mode
Other articles related to "final, finals":
... PM ET Sheet A 11 ... Final Alberta (Santos) 7 ... Newfoundland and Labrador (Cunningham) 8 ... Sheet B 10 ... Final New Brunswick (Hanl ...
... was won by 2002 FIFA World Cup winners Brazil, who defeated Argentina 4–1 in the final Waldstadion in Frankfurt ... The final was a rematch of the Copa América final also won by Brazil ...
... Nicholls defeated Marie-France Larouche 10-9 in the finals on January 30 ... Larouche, CC Etchemin, Saint-Romuald CC Victoria, Sainte-Foy (5-1) wins "A1-B1" game, loses final Ève Bélisle, CC Lachine/CC Longue-Pointe, Montreal (5-1) loses "A2-B2" game ...
... February 18, 930 AM ET Sheet A 11 ... Final Northwest Territories/Yukon (Moses) 6 ... Prince Edward Island (Gaudet) 0. 1 ...
... Their scintillating 5–0 demolition of Real Madrid in the semi-final second leg came at a cost, as Gullit suffered an injury and required surgery to be fit in time for the final ... a 4–0 victory over Steaua Bucharest in the 1989 final with Gullit scoring two crucial goals ... the trophy as they defeated Benfica in the 1990 final ...
Famous quotes containing the word final:
“The final purpose of art is to intensify, even, if necessary, to exacerbate, the moral consciousness of people.”
—Norman Mailer (b. 1923)
“The Germans are always too late. They are late, like music, which is always the last of the arts to express a world condition,when that world condition is already in its final stages. They are abstract and mystical.”
—Thomas Mann (18751955)
“The train rounds, bending to a scream,
Taking the final level for the dive
Under the river”
—Hart Crane (18991932)