Senior may refer to:
- Senior citizen, a common polite designation for an elderly person in both UK and US English
- Senior (album), a 2010 album by Röyksopp
- Senior (education), a student in the final year of high school, college or university
- A suffix for the elder of two or more people in the same family with the same given name, usually a parent or grandparent
- Senior Bowl, a post-season college football exhibition game played in Mobile, Alabama
- Senior debt, a form of corporate finance
- Senior status, form of semi-retirement for United States federal judges
- Seniors (film), a 2011 Indian Malayalam film
- The Senior, a 2003 album by Ginuwine
- The Seniors, a 1978 American comedy film
Read more about Senior: Family Name
Other articles related to "senior":
... Olive Marjorie Senior (b ... After Hurricane Gilbert hit Jamaica in 1988, Senior moved to Europe, where she lived for short periods in Portugal, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, before settling in Canada in the early 1990s ... Senior has published three collections of poems Talking of Trees (1985), Gardening in the Tropics (1994), and Over the Roofs of the World (2005) ...
... Junior Purdue Claire Cribbs Junior Pittsburgh Moose Krause Senior Notre Dame Hal Lee Senior Washington Les Witte Senior Wyoming ...
... Young is the 6th most senior U.S ... Representative and the 2nd most senior Republican Representative, as well as the 2nd most senior Republican in Congress as a whole ... Upon the defeat of Senator Ted Stevens, Young became the senior member of the Alaska congressional delegation ...
... provisions on campus, a variety of food options are nonetheless available for senior students who are willing to violate the senior school contract ... This has become the unofficial norm and a major rite of passage for members of the senior school ...
... and Chief Financial Officer 2010–present Kevin Lewis, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer 2008–present Greg Nichols, Senior Vice President of Human Resources 2011–presen ...
Famous quotes containing the word senior:
“Adolescents have the right to be themselves. The fact that you were the belle of the ball, the captain of the lacrosse team, the president of your senior class, Phi Beta Kappa, or a political activist doesnt mean that your teenager will be or should be the same....Likewise, the fact that you were a wallflower, uncoordinated, and a C student shouldnt mean that you push your child to be everything you were not.”
—Laurence Steinberg (20th century)
“I suffer whenever I see that common sight of a parent or senior imposing his opinion and way of thinking and being on a young soul to which they are totally unfit. Cannot we let people be themselves, and enjoy life in their own way? You are trying to make that man another you. Ones enough.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Never burn bridges. Todays junior prick, tomorrows senior partner.”
—Kevin Wade, U.S. screenwriter, and Mike Nichols. Katharine Parker (Sigourney Weaver)