Major railway companies that have or had projects with Rites include:
- SNTF, Algeria, consulting
- Luanda Railway (CFL), Angola, feasibility study for rehabilitation
- Bangladesh Railways, Bangladesh, consultation
- Botswana Railways, Botswana, management support and consultation
- Cambodian Railways, Cambodia, rehabilitation
- Red Atlantic Railway Network, Colombia, equity partner, technical and managerial support
- Ghana Railway Corporation, Ghana, consultation
- Iran Railways, Iran, planning
- Iraqi Republic Railway Establishment, Iraq, operation and maintenance of Baghdad - Al Qaim - Akashat section.
- Kenya Railways, Kenya, locomotive operation, restructuring, planning
- Central East African Railways, Malawi, management services.
- Beira Railroad Corporation (CFM Central), Mozambique, rehabilitation and management
- Nigerian Railways, Nigeria, complete management (3 years), revitalization, planning
- Sri Lanka Railways, Sri Lanka, consulting and management assistance
- Sudan Railways, Sudan, consulting
- Tanzania Railway Corporation, Tanzania, general management
- Uzbek Railways, Uzbekistan, Expert based consultancy for Elastic Fasteners and Accounting System project
- Zambian Railways, Zambia, improvement project
- National Railways of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe, investment plan
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation, As a lead partner to General Consultants.
- Railways of Jamaica
Read more about this topic: RITES
Other articles related to "railway projects, projects, railway, railways":
... There were a number of abortive projects to convert the route of the canal into a railway ... at the price of one million pounds to a group of businessmen who had formed the Regent's Canal Railway Company for the purpose ... between all existing and projected railways north of the Thames, combined with the advantage of a General City Terminus, is too obvious to require comment ...
... Major railway companies that have or had projects with Rites include SNTF, Algeria, consulting Luanda Railway (CFL), Angola, feasibility study for ... Kenya Railways, Kenya, locomotive operation, restructuring, planning Central East African Railways, Malawi, management services ... CFM Central), Mozambique, rehabilitation and management Nigerian Railways, Nigeria, complete management (3 years), revitalization, planning Sri Lanka Railways, Sri Lanka, consulting ...
Famous quotes containing the words projects and/or railway:
“But look what we have built ... low-income projects that become worse centers of delinquency, vandalism and general social hopelessness than the slums they were supposed to replace.... Cultural centers that are unable to support a good bookstore. Civic centers that are avoided by everyone but bums.... Promenades that go from no place to nowhere and have no promenaders. Expressways that eviscerate great cities. This is not the rebuilding of cities. This is the sacking of cities.”
—Jane Jacobs (b. 1916)
“Her personality had an architectonic quality; I think of her when I see some of the great London railway termini, especially St. Pancras, with its soot and turrets, and she overshadowed her own daughters, whom she did not understandmy mother, who liked things to be nice; my dotty aunt. But my mother had not the strength to put even some physical distance between them, let alone keep the old monster at emotional arms length.”
—Angela Carter (19401992)