- RISE-PAK, Relief and Information Systems for Earthquakes Pakistan, an information-sharing web portal developed and maintained by a consortium of experts from American and Pakistani universities
- RISE Research Institutes of Sweden, a network of Swedish state-owned research and technology organisations
- Rise Technology, a short lived microprocessor manufacturer
- Mitsubishi RISE, Mitsubishi Motors' patented safety body construction system
- RISE Editor, RISE to Bloome Software's system development software for model-driven engineering
- RiSE (robot), a climbing robot developed by Boston Dynamics
Read more about this topic: Rise
Other articles related to "technology":
... design within ITIL is understood to encompass all elements relevant to technology service delivery, rather than focusing solely on design of the technology itself ... management systems required to support the service, processes which interact with the service, technology, and architecture required to support the service, and the supply chain required to ...
... Theories of technology often attempt to predict the future of technology based on the high technology and science of the time ...
... The MOS Technology 6510 is a microprocessor designed by MOS Technology, Inc ... and is a modified form of the very successful 6502 ...
... xG Technology, Inc ... is developer of technology for wireless communications ... The company developed cognitive radio technology for mobile services using licensed or unlicensed radio spectrum ...
... Information technology Institute of technology.it, an Internet top-level domain IT (file format), an audio file format used by Impulse Tracker ...
Famous quotes containing the word technology:
“Our technology forces us to live mythically, but we continue to think fragmentarily, and on single, separate planes.”
—Marshall McLuhan (19111980)
“If we had a reliable way to label our toys good and bad, it would be easy to regulate technology wisely. But we can rarely see far enough ahead to know which road leads to damnation. Whoever concerns himself with big technology, either to push it forward or to stop it, is gambling in human lives.”
—Freeman Dyson (b. 1923)
“The real accomplishment of modern science and technology consists in taking ordinary men, informing them narrowly and deeply and then, through appropriate organization, arranging to have their knowledge combined with that of other specialized but equally ordinary men. This dispenses with the need for genius. The resulting performance, though less inspiring, is far more predictable.”
—John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908)