- "Multiplier Effects of a Balanced Budget, Notes", 1946, Econometrica
- "Innovations and the Irregularity of Economics Cycles", 1946, Review of Economics and Statistics
- "Dynamic Coupling with Especial Reference to Markets Having Production Lags", 1947, Econometrica.
- "The Business Cycle as a Self-Sustaining Oscillation", 1949, Econometrica
- "The Multiplier as a Matrix", 1949, Economic Journal
- "A Nonlinear Theory of the Cycle", 1950, Review of Economic Studies
- "Does the Matrix Multiplier Oscillate?", 1950, Economic Journal
- "The Nonlinear Accelerator and the Persistence of Business Cycles", 1951, Econometrica
- "The Optimal Growth Path for an Underdeveloped Economy", 1961, Economic Journal
- "A Growth Cycle", 1967, in Feinstein, editor, Socialism, Capitalism and Economic Growth
- "A Growth Cycle", 1972, in E.K. Hunt and J.G. Schwatz, editors, A Critique of Economic Theory
- "A Note on Wage, Profits and Fluctuating Growth Rate", 1983, Cambridge Journal of Economics
- "Disaggregating Models of Fluctuating Growth", 1984, in Goodwin et al., editors, Non-linear Models of Fluctuating Growth
- "Swinging Along the Turnpike with von Neumann and Sraffa", 1986, Cambridge Journal of Economics
- "The Dynamics of a Capitalist Economy: A multi-sectoral approach," with L.F. Punzo, 1987.
- "The Multiplier-Accelerator Discretely Revisited", 1988, in Ricci and Vellupilai, editors, Growth cycles and multisectoral economics, the Goodwin tradition.
- "Swinging Along the Autostrada: Cyclical fluctuations along the von Neumann Ray", 1989, in Dore et al., John von Neumann and Modern Economics.
- Essays in Nonlinear Economic Dynamics, 1989.
- Chaotic Economic Dynamics, 1990.
- "Schumpeter, Keynes and the Theory of Economic Evolution", 1991, Journal of Evolutionary Economics
- "Nonlinear Dynamics and Economic Evolution", 1991, in Niels Thygesen et al., editors, Business Cycles
For more details on Richard Goodwin's professional contributions see:
1) Nonlinear and Mutisectoral Macrodynamics: Essays in Honour of Richard Goodwin. (ed. K. Velupillai), Macmillan, London, 1989.
2) “The Vintage Economist”, The Journal of Economic Behaviour and Organisation, Vol.37, No.1, Sep., pp. 1–31, 1998.
3) “Richard Goodwin: 1913-1996”, The Economic Journal, Vol. 108, September, 1998, pp. 1436–1449.
Read more about this topic: Richard M. Goodwin
Famous quotes containing the words articles and/or major:
“There are several natural phenomena which I shall have to have explained to me before I can keep on going as a resident member of the human race. One is the metamorphosis which hats and suits undergo exactly one week after their purchase, whereby they are changed from smart, intensely becoming articles of apparel into something children use when they want to dress up like daddy.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)
“Uncle Bens brass bullet-mould
And powder horn, and Major Bogans face
Above the fire, in the half-light, plainly said
Theres naught to kill but the animated dead;”
—Allen Tate (18991979)