Richard Boyle may refer to:
- Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork (1566–1643), Lord High Treasurer of Ireland
- Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Burlington and 2nd Earl of Cork (1612–1698), Lord High Treasurer of Ireland and a cavalier
- Richard Boyle, 2nd Viscount Shannon (1675–1740), British military officer and statesman
- Richard Boyle, 3rd Earl of Burlington and 4th earl of Cork (1694–1753)
- Richard Boyle, 2nd Earl of Shannon (1727–1807), Irish peer and Member of Parliament
- Richard Boyle, 4th Earl of Shannon (1809–1868)
- Richard Boyle, 9th Earl of Cork (1829–1904), British politician
- Richard Boyle, 6th Earl of Shannon (1860–1906), politician in Canada's Northwest Territories
- Richard Boyle (bishop) (c. 1574–1644), Archbishop of Tuam
- Richard Boyle (rower) (1888–1953), British rower; medallist at the 1908 Summer Olympics
- Richard Boyle (canoeist) (born 1961), New Zealand sprint canoeist
- Richard Boyle (MP) (died 1665), MP for County Cork
Other articles related to "richard boyle, boyle, richard":
... Villiers, 2nd Duke of Buckingham 5 September 1661 – 14 March 1667 Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Burlington 14 March 1667 – 22 November 1667 George Villiers, 2nd Duke of Buckingham 22 November 1667 – 13 March ...
... Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork (1566–1643) Roger Boyle (1606–1615) Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Burlington and 2nd Earl of Cork (1612–1698) Charles Boyle, 3rd Viscount Dungarvan (1639–1694) Charles Boyle, 2nd. 1674–1703) Richard Boyle, 3rd Earl of Burlington and 4th Earl of Cork (1694–1753) John Boyle, 5th Earl of Cork and 5th Earl of Orrery (1707–1762) Charles Boyle, Viscount ... son Hon (Rory) Jonathan Courtenay Boyle, Viscount Dungarvan (b ...
... Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork, also known as the Great Earl of Cork (13 October 1566 – 15 September 1643), was Lord High Treasurer of the Kingdom of Ireland ...
... On 15 December 1763, Richard married Catherine Ponsonby ... Richard and Catherine had two children Catherine Henrietta Boyle (12 January 1768 – 8 July 1815) ... Henry Boyle, 3rd Earl of Shannon (8 August 1771 – 22 April 1842) ...
Famous quotes containing the words boyle and/or richard:
“Logic, reason, disease, and the menace of death, these things meant nothing at all to us. We were committed to other values by which the poet has always lived in defiance of all that society demanded of him.”
—Kay Boyle (19031993)
“The raven is my talisman.... Death is my talisman, Mr. Chapman. The one indestructible force. The one certain thing in an uncertain universe. Death.”
—David Boehm, and Louis Friedlander. Dr. Richard Vollin (Bela Lugosi)