- Manufacturer of limited edition sports models (with Alpine) e.g. the Mégane Renault Sport and Renaultsport Clio 197.
- Competitor in motorsport events (excluding Formula One), e.g.
- Rally and track cars
- Organisation of single-model vehicle championships
- Organiser or/and sponsor of the Formula Renault national championships.
- Organiser of the World Series by Renault: World Series Formula Renault 3.5, Eurocup Mégane Trophy and Eurocup Formula Renault
- Renault Merchandising - For the sale of Renault sport related merchandise.
- Former shareholder in SMA Engines; an aircraft engine manufacturer, an alliance of RST, EADS and SAFRAN.
Read more about this topic: Renault Sport
Other articles related to "organisation":
... that is, to organise a resistance on Italian soil against a Russian army...A secret organisation, a super-organisation with a network of communications, arms and explosives, and men trained to ...
... Nevertheless, the organisation estimates that 550,000 people have died on Britain's roads since Bridget Driscoll's death in 1896 ... The organisation later became known as the British Industrial "Safety First" Association aiming to tackle workplace safety on a national scale ... its name to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - the beginnings of the organisation as it is known today ...
... The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation or SCO (simplified Chinese 上海合作组织 traditional Chinese 上海合作組織 pinyin Shànghǎi Hézuò Zǔzh ... in 2001, the members renamed the organisation ...
... and de facto leader of Sennacieca Asocio Tutmonda (SAT), a broad-based Esperanto-speaking organisation (containing Communists, Social Democrats and anarchists ... he had occupied since the foundation of the organisation ... He continued, however, to play a role in the organisation chiefly as a writer ...
... The University Council is the governing body of the organisation which controls and manages the operation, affairs, concerns and property of the university, in accordance with its ...
Famous quotes containing the word organisation:
“It is because the body is a machine that education is possible. Education is the formation of habits, a superinducing of an artificial organisation upon the natural organisation of the body.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley (18251895)