You are given the options of Fast, Good and Cheap, and told to pick any two. Here Fast refers to the time required to deliver the product, Good is the quality of the final product, and Cheap refers to the total cost of designing and building the product. This triangle reflects the fact that the three properties of a project are interrelated, and it is not possible to optimize all three – one will always suffer. In other words you have three options:
Read more about this topic: Project Management Triangle
Other articles related to "example":
4 ... Next we have to scale the structures up by increasing m ...
Example may also refer to:
- Example (musician), a British musician
- Example, Florida rock band For Squirrels' sole major-label album, released in 1995
- example.com, example.net, example.org, example.edu and .example, domain names reserved for use in documentation as examples
- HMS Example (P165), an Archer-class patrol and training vessel of the British Royal Navy
- The Example, a 1634 play by James Shirley
- The Example (comics), a 2009 graphic novel by Tom Taylor and Colin Wilson
... Then the projection on the first component of a distribution's wave front set is nothing else than its classical singular support, i.e ... the complement of the set on which its restriction would be a smooth function ...
Famous quotes containing the word example:
“Our intellect is not the most subtle, the most powerful, the most appropriate, instrument for revealing the truth. It is life that, little by little, example by example, permits us to see that what is most important to our heart, or to our mind, is learned not by reasoning but through other agencies. Then it is that the intellect, observing their superiority, abdicates its control to them upon reasoned grounds and agrees to become their collaborator and lackey.”
—Marcel Proust (18711922)