- Business process, activities or tasks that produce a specific service or product for customers
- Industrial process, a procedure involving chemical or mechanical steps to aid in the manufacture of an item or items
- Business process mapping, activities involved in defining a business entity
- Process architecture, the structural design of process systems
- Process management, the activities of planning and monitoring the performance of a process
- Process modeling, processes of the same nature are classified together into a model
- Business process management (BPM), a management approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the wants and needs of clients
- Business process modeling (BPM), in systems engineering and software engineering, the activity of representing the processes of an enterprise
Read more about this topic: Process
Other articles related to "business":
... Based at the Kingston Hill campus and incorporating the Kingston University Business School and Kingston Law School ... The Faculty of Business and Law offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as executive education in the five following groupings Law ... The Business School was the first in the world to receive AMBA accreditation for its MBA, DBA and Masters in Business Management ...
... The Unification Church's business holdings include the UPI, The Washington Times, and the Tongil Group, one of the largest South Korean business ... In the 1990s, Moon's ownership of major business enterprises, including The Washington Times, the United Press International, and Pyeonghwa Motors was ...
... capital conglomerate company founded by business tycoon Richard Branson ... Its core business areas are travel, entertainment and lifestyle and it consists of more than 400 companies worldwide ... House, who class it as a holding company however Virgin's business and trading activities date to the 1970s ...
... Hyundai has invested in manufacturing plants in the North America, India, Czech Republic, Pakistan, China and Turkey as well as research and development centers in Europe, Asia, North America, and the Pacific Rim ... In 2004, Hyundai Motor Company had $57.2 billion in sales in South Korea making it the country's second largest corporation, or chaebol ...
... Because of the nature of intellectual property, a business needs protection in every jurisdiction in which they are concerned about competitors ...
Famous quotes containing the word business:
“The art which we may call generally art of the wayside, as opposed to that which is the business of mens lives, is, in the best sense of the word, Grotesque.”
—John Ruskin (18191900)
“A grocer is attracted to his business by a magnetic force as great as the repulsion which renders it odious to artists.”
—Honoré De Balzac (17991850)
“A mere literary man is a dull man; a man who is solely a man of business is a selfish man; but when literature and commerce are united, they make a respectable man.”
—Samuel Johnson (17091784)