- Business process, activities or tasks that produce a specific service or product for customers
- Industrial process, a procedure involving chemical or mechanical steps to aid in the manufacture of an item or items
- Business process mapping, activities involved in defining a business entity
- Process architecture, the structural design of process systems
- Process management, the activities of planning and monitoring the performance of a process
- Process modeling, processes of the same nature are classified together into a model
- Business process management (BPM), a management approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the wants and needs of clients
- Business process modeling (BPM), in systems engineering and software engineering, the activity of representing the processes of an enterprise
Read more about this topic: Process
Other articles related to "business":
... Because of the nature of intellectual property, a business needs protection in every jurisdiction in which they are concerned about competitors ...
... The Faculty of Business and Law offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as executive education in the five following groupings Law, Accounting and Finance ... The Business School was the first in the world to receive AMBA accreditation for its MBA, DBA and Masters in Business Management ...
... Hyundai has invested in manufacturing plants in the North America, India, Czech Republic, Pakistan, China and Turkey as well as research and development centers in Europe, Asia, North America, and the Pacific Rim ... In 2004, Hyundai Motor Company had $57.2 billion in sales in South Korea making it the country's second largest corporation, or chaebol ...
... The Unification Church's business holdings include the UPI, The Washington Times, and the Tongil Group, one of the largest South Korean business groups or chaebol with business interests world-wide ... In the 1990s, Moon's ownership of major business enterprises, including The Washington Times, the United Press International, and Pyeonghwa Motors was noted in the media ...
... multinational branded venture capital conglomerate company founded by business tycoon Richard Branson ... Its core business areas are travel, entertainment and lifestyle and it consists of more than 400 companies worldwide ... is listed as 1989 by Companies House, who class it as a holding company however Virgin's business and trading activities date to the 1970s ...
Famous quotes containing the word business:
“Politics is the reflex of the business and industrial world.”
—Emma Goldman (18691940)
“Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business is only to be sustained by neglect of many other things.”
—Robert Louis Stevenson (18501894)
“No, I regret nothing, all I regret is having been born, dying is such a long tiresome business I always found.”
—Samuel Beckett (19061989)