- Business process, activities or tasks that produce a specific service or product for customers
- Industrial process, a procedure involving chemical or mechanical steps to aid in the manufacture of an item or items
- Business process mapping, activities involved in defining a business entity
- Process architecture, the structural design of process systems
- Process management, the activities of planning and monitoring the performance of a process
- Process modeling, processes of the same nature are classified together into a model
- Business process management (BPM), a management approach focused on aligning all aspects of an organization with the wants and needs of clients
- Business process modeling (BPM), in systems engineering and software engineering, the activity of representing the processes of an enterprise
Read more about this topic: Process
Other articles related to "business":
... Businesses often have important "intellectual property" that needs protection from competitors for the company to stay profitable ... This could require patents, copyrights, trademarks or preservation of trade secrets ...
... The Unification Church's business holdings include the UPI, The Washington Times, and the Tongil Group, one of the largest South Korean business groups or chaebol with business interests world-wide ... In the 1990s, Moon's ownership of major business enterprises, including The Washington Times, the United Press International, and Pyeonghwa Motors was noted in the media ...
... multinational branded venture capital conglomerate company founded by business tycoon Richard Branson ... Its core business areas are travel, entertainment and lifestyle and it consists of more than 400 companies worldwide ... who class it as a holding company however Virgin's business and trading activities date to the 1970s ...
... Hyundai has invested in manufacturing plants in the North America, India, Czech Republic, Pakistan, China and Turkey as well as research and development centers in Europe, Asia, North America, and the Pacific Rim ... In 2004, Hyundai Motor Company had $57.2 billion in sales in South Korea making it the country's second largest corporation, or chaebol ...
... and incorporating the Kingston University Business School and Kingston Law School ... The Faculty of Business and Law offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as executive education in the five following groupings Law, Accounting and Finance ... The Business School was the first in the world to receive AMBA accreditation for its MBA, DBA and Masters in Business Management ...
Famous quotes containing the word business:
“In my cheapest moments I am apt to think that it is nt my business to be seeking the spirit, but as much its business to be seeking me.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Faces, suddenly suspended above you;
faces that you think its your business to love
if only you could remember their names.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“We are told it will be of no use for us to ask this measure of justicethat the ballot be given to the women of our new possessions upon the same terms as to the menbecause we shall not get it. It is not our business whether we are going to get it; our business is to make the demand.... Ask for the whole loaf and take what you can get.”
—Susan B. Anthony (18201906)