- Record attendance at Home Park: 43,596
- vs Aston Villa, Second Division, 10 October 1936.
- Joint Record victory: 8–1
- vs Millwall, Second Division, 16 January 1932, Home Park.
- vs Hartlepool United, Second Division, 7 May 1994, Victoria Park.
- Joint Record victory: 7–0
- vs Chesterfield, Second Division, 3 January 2004, Home Park.
- Record League defeat: 0–9
- vs Stoke City, Second Division, 17 December 1960.
- Record FA Cup victory: 6–0
- vs Corby Town, FA Cup Third round, 22 January 1966.
- Record FA Cup defeat: 1–7
- vs Tottenham Hotspur, FA Cup First round Replay, 19 January 1910.
- Record League Cup victory: 4–0
- vs Portsmouth, League Cup Second round, 9 October 1973.
- Record League Cup defeat: 0–6
- vs West Ham United, League Cup Second round, 26 September 1962.
- Most League points (2 for a win): 68
- Third Division South, 1929–30.
- Most League points (3 for a win): 102
- Third Division, 2001–02.
- Fewest League points (2 for a win): 27
- Second Division, 1967–68.
- Fewest League points (3 for a win): 41
- Championship, 2009–10.
- Most League goals: 107
- Third Division South, 1925–26.
- Third Division South, 1951–52.
- Most goals in a season: 33
- Jack Cock Third Division South, 1926–27.
- Most goals in one match: 5
- Wilf Carter vs Charlton Athletic, Second Division, 27 December 1960.
- Fastest five goals
- Argyle defeated Chesterfield 7–0 at Home Park to record their joint biggest win. In the process they also broke the English record for the fastest five goals scored in a professional game–after just 17 minutes. The goalscorers were: Lee Hodges (4 minutes), Tony Capaldi (11 minutes), Nathan Lowndes (12 & 17 minutes) and David Friio (16 minutes). Friio went on to complete his hat-trick, scoring in the 36th and 89th minutes. Football League Second Division, 3 January 2004.
Other articles related to "club records, record, records":
... Record League Attendance Somerton Park 24,268 vs ... Record Cup Attendance, Somerton Park 24,000 vs ... Record League Attendance Newport Stadium 4,221 vs ...
... Armstrong made his first recordings on the Gennett and Okeh labels (jazz records were starting to boom across the country), including taking some solos and breaks, while playing second ... soloist, Coleman Hawkins, can be judged by listening to the records made by the band during this period ... to scat sing (improvised vocal jazz using non-sensical words) and was among the first to record it, on "Heebie Jeebies" in 1926 ...
... FA Cup, Best Performance 1st Qualifying Round 2011–12 Record Victory 13–0 over Brodsworth Welfare, 24 April 2010 Record Home Victory 13–0 over Brodsworth Welfare, 24 April 2010 Record ...
Famous quotes containing the words records and/or club:
“The camera relieves us of the burden of memory. It surveys us like God, and it surveys for us. Yet no other god has been so cynical, for the camera records in order to forget.”
—John Berger (b. 1926)
“Mi advise tu them who are about tu begin, in arnest, the jurney ov life, is tu take their harte in one hand and a club in the other.”
—Josh Billings [Henry Wheeler Shaw] (18181885)