- Das aufgehobene Bild. Collage als Modus der Malerei von Pablo Picasso bis Richard Prince. Muenchen: Wilhelm Fink Verlag, 2007, 220 pages.
- Ed. (with contribution): Stanley Kubrick. Still Moving Pictures. Fotografien 1945-50
- Edited: Stanley Kubrick. Still Moving Pictures. Photographies 1945-50
(revised French edition) Paris: Edition ICCARUS / FNAC, 1999, 230 pages (with Rainer Crone)
- Edited (with introduction, p. 9-19): Paul Klee und Edward Ruscha. Projekt der Moderne. Sprache und Bild..Regensburg: Schnell & Steiner, Edition ICCARUS, 1998, 256 pages
With essays by Rainer Crone, Joseph Leo Koerner and Alexandra Gräfin Stosch
- Louise Bourgeois: The Secret of the Cells (co-authored with Rainer Crone)
New York: Prestel Verlag 1998, 160 pages
- Louise Bourgeois: Das Geheimnis der Zelle. (co-authored with Rainer Crone)
Munich: Prestel Verlag, 1998, 160 pages
- Lyrische Lebenswelten. Die Malerei von Nikolaus Hipp.
Lyrical Worlds. The paintings of Nikolaus Hipp. Regensburg: Schnell & Steiner, Edition ICCARUS, 1998 (German and English edition), 128 pages (with Rainer Crone and a foreword by Gabriela Habsburg)
Read more about this topic: Petrus Schaesberg
Other articles related to "books, book":
... Back in England, Gosse wrote books in his field and out ... Gosse penned a succession of books and articles on natural history, some of which were (in his own words) "pot-boilers" for religious publications ... addition to this he was a skilled scientific draughtsman who was able to illustrate his books himself." Suffering from headaches, perhaps the result of ...
... of science fiction and fantasy artists, 20th and 21st century artists who have created book covers or interior illustrations for books, or who have published their own books or ... Artists known exclusively for their work in comic books are not included ...
... Over the years New Scientist has published several series of books derived from its content ... Most recently it has compiled seven books of selected questions and answers from the Last Word section of the magazine and the Last Word website ... Penguins Feet Freeze? is largely a repackaging of selected material from the first two books, following the unexpected mass-market success of Does Anything Eat Wasps? ...
... The book series does not chronicle any one particular timeframe ... Some of the books focus on characters who, in other volumes, are historical figures (e.g ... Typically, those books are set before the founding of Redwall Abbey ...
... singer, guitarist, author of comic books and actor ... In 1984, Urbanus and Willy Linthout began writing comic books with an adolescent version of Urbanus himself as the main character ... As of 2007, more than 121 such comic books have been published ...
Famous quotes containing the word books:
“It is the interest one takes in books that makes a library. And if a library have interest it is; if not, it isnt.”
—Carolyn Wells (18621942)
“I always was of opinion that the placing a youth to study with an attorney was rather a prejudice than a help.... The only help a youth wants is to be directed what books to read, and in what order to read them.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“The lessons taught in great books are misleading. The commerce in life is rarely so simple and never so just.”
—Anita Brookner (b. 1938)