Paul Adams may refer to:
- Paul Adams (New Zealand politician), rally driver and former politician from New Zealand
- Paul Adams (cricketer) (born 1977), South African cricketer
- Paul Adams (journalist), English BBC television news correspondent
- Paul Adams (scientist), neurobiologist and recipient of the MacArthur Fellows Program
- Paul Adams (musician) (born 1951), musician, writer and musical instrument builder
- Paul Adams (politician), Massachusetts politician
- Paul C. Adams, geographer
- Paul D. Adams (1906–1987), U.S. Army general
- Paul L. Adams (1908–1990), member of the Michigan Supreme Court
Other articles related to "paul adams, adams, paul":
... Fellside Records was a record label formed and is still run by Paul Adams and Linda Adams, in 1976 in Workington, Cumbria ... Paul had toured semi-professionally with the Barry Skinner Folk Group in his teens ... Paul and Linda married in 1974 ...
... OAK RIDGE (Orlando) (0/5) 1970 2A Paul Adams – – – – – 1974. 4A Paul Adams – – – – – 1977. 4A Paul Adams – – – – – 2002. 6A ...
1971 - Paul Adams joins Providence-St. 1972 - Paul Adams named principal of Providence-St. 1978 the day after the Archdiocese lease of the building expires, Principal Paul Adams announces that Providence-St ...
Famous quotes containing the words adams and/or paul:
“What a vast fraternity it is,that of Hearts that Ache. For the last three months it has seemed to me as though all society were coming to me, to drop its mask for a moment and initiate me into the mystery. How we do suffer! And we go on laughing; for, as a practical joke at our expense, life is a success.”
—Henry Brooks Adams (18381918)
“Martha, your father told me something once, a long time ago, when I first started to work with him: In the war of science, many people must die before any victory can be won.”
—Robert D. Andrews, and Nick Grindé. Dr. Paul Ames (Bruce Bennett)