Pakistan International School of Cairo

Pakistan International School Of Cairo

The Pakistan International School, Cairo is a co-educational international school in Cairo, Egypt, founded in 1981. It is one of the first international schools to be established ever in Egypt. It is a Cambridge International Curriculum based school, with about 70% of the PISC population from various countries around the world, and the remaining 30% from Pakistan.

Pakistan International School is administered by the Embassy of Pakistan, Cairo. The Ambassador of Pakistan to Egypt is the Chairman of its Board of Governors which comprises four other nominated members, at least one of whom must be a parent. The term of office of the nominated members is one year from the date of appointment. The B.O.G. sets the broad policy guidelines and is responsible for the overall functioning of the school, covering the entire spectrum of educational, administrative and financial aspects of PISC activities.

Read more about Pakistan International School Of Cairo:  History

Other articles related to "pakistan international school of cairo, pakistan, school":

Pakistan International School Of Cairo - History
... Originally established in Pakistan House to serve the needs of the children of embassy staff ... The school grew rapidly and attracted students from many expatriate communities as it developed a strong academic reputation ... To cope with the extra demand the school relocated to Dokki in 1983, in 1998 moved to Zamalek and currently it is located in Dokki, where it has room to expand ...

Famous quotes containing the words cairo and/or school:

    St Louis, that city of outward-bound caravans for the West, and which is to the prairies, what Cairo is to the Desert.
    Herman Melville (1819–1891)

    Bodily offspring I do not leave, but mental offspring I do. Well, my books do not have to be sent to school and college, and then insist on going into the church, or take to drinking, or marry their mother’s maid.
    Samuel Butler (1835–1902)