Offer may refer to:
- Offers, a 2005 Dutch television film
- Office of Electricity Regulation (OFFER), a forerunner of the current Office of Gas and Electricity Markets in Great Britain
- Tender offer, an offer to buy company stock from existing stockholders under specific conditions
- Ask price (or offer price), the price a seller is willing to accept for a particular good
- Special offer, a kind of sales promotion
- Offer and acceptance, elements of a contract
- Settlement offer, an offer to end a civil lawsuit out of court
- Offer of judgment
- Dick Offer, English rower
- Jack Offer, English rower
- Steve Offer (born 1949), a former Canadian politician
- Offer Nissim, Israeli house Dj
- Vince Offer, American spokesperson
Other articles related to "offer, offers":
... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for the next job offer, which will either be $44 with 50% probability or $100 ... at time 9 is good or bad, it is better to accept that offer than wait for a better one ... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for a job offer at time 9 ...
... each shell the produced, but Manton refused this offer ... the army stood their ground and did not make him a new offer ... He returned a new offer to the army, whereby the army could make the shells without paying royalties, but Manton would make the wooden cups ...
... The word proffer is derived from Anglo-French "por-", forth, and offrir, to offer ... The act of proffering involves making an offer prior to any formal negotiations ... In the context of a trial, to proffer (sometimes profer) means to offer evidence in support of an argument, or elements of an affirmative defense or offense ...
... on 17 February 2006, coup-convict Simione Drole claimed that the Fiji Labour Party had made an offer to the CAMV after the 2001 election ... He went on to claim that the CAMV had made the very difficult decision to refuse the offer the prospect of freedom was tempting, he said, but the priority was to ensure that an ethnic Fijian government ...
... It was authorized to offer complete secondary work by the Ministry of Education in 1935 ... Authorized to offer the Baccalaureate degree by the Ministry of Education in 1959, in 1964 it was granted General Conference authorization to offer two-year ... Currently, the institution offers degree programs in other areas also ...
Famous quotes containing the word offer:
“Ive always thought a hotel ought to offer optional small animals.... I mean a cat to sleep on your bed at night, or a dog of some kind to act pleased when you come in. You ever notice how a hotel room feels so lifeless?”
—Anne Tyler (b. 1941)
“The first lover is kept a long while, when no offer is made of a second.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)
“The greatest, or rather the most prominent, part of this city was constructed with the design to offer the deadest resistance to leaden and iron missiles that might be cast against it. But it is a remarkable meteorological and psychological fact, that it is rarely known to rain lead with much violence, except on places so constructed.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)