Offer may refer to:
- Offers, a 2005 Dutch television film
- Office of Electricity Regulation (OFFER), a forerunner of the current Office of Gas and Electricity Markets in Great Britain
- Tender offer, an offer to buy company stock from existing stockholders under specific conditions
- Ask price (or offer price), the price a seller is willing to accept for a particular good
- Special offer, a kind of sales promotion
- Offer and acceptance, elements of a contract
- Settlement offer, an offer to end a civil lawsuit out of court
- Offer of judgment
- Dick Offer, English rower
- Jack Offer, English rower
- Steve Offer (born 1949), a former Canadian politician
- Offer Nissim, Israeli house Dj
- Vince Offer, American spokesperson
Other articles related to "offer, offers":
... him one farthing for each shell the produced, but Manton refused this offer ... for Manton, the army stood their ground and did not make him a new offer ... He returned a new offer to the army, whereby the army could make the shells without paying royalties, but Manton would make the wooden cups ...
... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for the next job offer, which will either be $44 with 50% probability or $100 with 50 ... the job available at time 9 is good or bad, it is better to accept that offer than wait for a better one ... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for a job offer at time 9 ...
... is derived from Anglo-French "por-", forth, and offrir, to offer ... The act of proffering involves making an offer prior to any formal negotiations ... of a trial, to proffer (sometimes profer) means to offer evidence in support of an argument, or elements of an affirmative defense or offense ...
... Drole claimed that the Fiji Labour Party had made an offer to the CAMV after the 2001 election ... made the very difficult decision to refuse the offer the prospect of freedom was tempting, he said, but the priority was to ensure that an ethnic Fijian government held office ...
... It was authorized to offer complete secondary work by the Ministry of Education in 1935 ... Authorized to offer the Baccalaureate degree by the Ministry of Education in 1959, in 1964 it was granted General Conference authorization to offer two-year postsecondary work ... Currently, the institution offers degree programs in other areas also ...
Famous quotes containing the word offer:
“Hollywoods a place where theyll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss, and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents.”
—Marilyn Monroe (19261962)
“If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also; and from anyone who takes away your coat do not withhold even your shirt.”
—Bible: New Testament, Luke 6:29.
“No one can be as calculatedly rude as the British, which amazes Americans, who do not understand studied insult and can only offer abuse as a substitute.”
—Paul Gallico (18971976)