Offer may refer to:
- Offers, a 2005 Dutch television film
- Office of Electricity Regulation (OFFER), a forerunner of the current Office of Gas and Electricity Markets in Great Britain
- Tender offer, an offer to buy company stock from existing stockholders under specific conditions
- Ask price (or offer price), the price a seller is willing to accept for a particular good
- Special offer, a kind of sales promotion
- Offer and acceptance, elements of a contract
- Settlement offer, an offer to end a civil lawsuit out of court
- Offer of judgment
- Dick Offer, English rower
- Jack Offer, English rower
- Steve Offer (born 1949), a former Canadian politician
- Offer Nissim, Israeli house Dj
- Vince Offer, American spokesperson
Other articles related to "offer, offers":
... him one farthing for each shell the produced, but Manton refused this offer ... Manton, the army stood their ground and did not make him a new offer ... He returned a new offer to the army, whereby the army could make the shells without paying royalties, but Manton would make the wooden cups ...
... Anglo-French "por-", forth, and offrir, to offer ... The act of proffering involves making an offer prior to any formal negotiations ... In the context of a trial, to proffer (sometimes profer) means to offer evidence in support of an argument, or elements of an affirmative defense or offense ...
... Drole claimed that the Fiji Labour Party had made an offer to the CAMV after the 2001 election ... the CAMV had made the very difficult decision to refuse the offer the prospect of freedom was tempting, he said, but the priority was to ensure that an ethnic Fijian government held office ...
... It was authorized to offer complete secondary work by the Ministry of Education in 1935 ... Authorized to offer the Baccalaureate degree by the Ministry of Education in 1959, in 1964 it was granted General Conference authorization to offer two-year postsecondary work ... Currently, the institution offers degree programs in other areas also ...
... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for the next job offer, which will either be $44 with 50% probability or $100 with 50% probability, for ... whether the job available at time 9 is good or bad, it is better to accept that offer than wait for a better one ... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for a job offer at time 9 ...
Famous quotes containing the word offer:
“The good husbands understand and offer to help. All you have to do is ask they say. But even helpful husbands have to be thanked, their contributions acknowledged, credit given. All those pleases and thank yous. Being grateful takes time and energy. Its often easier to do it yourself.”
—Bettina Arndt (20th century)
“I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.”
—Winston Churchill (18741965)
“I wonder how I should like you to come to me
And offer to put me gently out of my pain.”
—Robert Frost (18741963)