Offer may refer to:
- Offers, a 2005 Dutch television film
- Office of Electricity Regulation (OFFER), a forerunner of the current Office of Gas and Electricity Markets in Great Britain
- Tender offer, an offer to buy company stock from existing stockholders under specific conditions
- Ask price (or offer price), the price a seller is willing to accept for a particular good
- Special offer, a kind of sales promotion
- Offer and acceptance, elements of a contract
- Settlement offer, an offer to end a civil lawsuit out of court
- Offer of judgment
- Dick Offer, English rower
- Jack Offer, English rower
- Steve Offer (born 1949), a former Canadian politician
- Offer Nissim, Israeli house Dj
- Vince Offer, American spokesperson
Other articles related to "offer, offers":
... that the Fiji Labour Party had made an offer to the CAMV after the 2001 election ... had made the very difficult decision to refuse the offer the prospect of freedom was tempting, he said, but the priority was to ensure that an ...
... derived from Anglo-French "por-", forth, and offrir, to offer ... The act of proffering involves making an offer prior to any formal negotiations ... In the context of a trial, to proffer (sometimes profer) means to offer evidence in support of an argument, or elements of an affirmative defense or offense ...
... The army offered him one farthing for each shell the produced, but Manton refused this offer ... their ground and did not make him a new offer ... He returned a new offer to the army, whereby the army could make the shells without paying royalties, but Manton would make the wooden cups ...
... It was authorized to offer complete secondary work by the Ministry of Education in 1935 ... Authorized to offer the Baccalaureate degree by the Ministry of Education in 1959, in 1964 it was granted General Conference authorization to offer two-year postsecondary work ... Currently, the institution offers degree programs in other areas also ...
... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for the next job offer, which will either be $44 with 50% probability or $100 with 50% probability, for an ... job available at time 9 is good or bad, it is better to accept that offer than wait for a better one ... The value of rejecting a job offer is $0 now, plus the value of waiting for a job offer at time 9 ...
Famous quotes containing the word offer:
“Some minds are as little logical or argumentative as nature; they can offer no reason or guess, but they exhibit the solemn and incontrovertible fact. If a historical question arises, they cause the tombs to be opened. Their silent and practical logic convinces the reason and the understanding at the same time. Of such sort is always the only pertinent question and the only satisfactory reply.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“I offer neither pay, nor quarters, nor food; I offer only hunger, thirst, forced marches, battles and death. Let him who loves his country with his heart, and not merely with his lips, follow me.”
—Giuseppe Garibaldi (18071882)
“Either offer me something I really like, or stop trying to tempt me.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)