Monkey Puzzle may refer to:
- Araucaria araucana, the monkey puzzle tree, a species of conifer
- Rathinda amor, a species of butterfly
- Monkey Puzzle (American band), an a cappella music group
- Monkey Puzzle (rock band), a New Zealand rock band
- The Monkey Puzzle (UFO album)
- The Monkey Puzzle (The Saints album), 1981
- Monkey Puzzle (book), an illustrated children's book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
- Monkey Puzzle (film), a 2008 Australian film
Other articles related to "monkey puzzle, monkey":
... Monkey Puzzle is a New Zealand based high energy rock act that has performed and recorded since 1995 ... Monkey Puzzle has consisted of various lineups over the years, led by guitarist and lead vocalist Danny Rodda ... and Ara Adams Tamatea (Katchafire) Over the years Monkey Puzzle have performed at many live events, including the Queenstown Winter Festival, and were the opening act for the 1999 Creed tour of New Zealand ...
... Araucaria – Monkey Puzzle Trees Araucaria angustifolia – Paraná Pine Araucaria araucana – Monkey-Puzzle Tree Araucaria bidwillii – Bunya-bunya ...
Famous quotes containing the words puzzle and/or monkey:
“What are you now? If we could touch one another,
if these our separate entities could come to grips,
clenched like a Chinese puzzle . . . yesterday
I stood in a crowded street that was live with people,
and no one spoke a word, and the morning shone.
Everyone silent, moving. . . . Take my hand. Speak to me.”
—Muriel Rukeyser (19131980)
“When there is no tiger on the mountain, the monkey becomes king.”